Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC location.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
The Lighthearted Calvinist/Indian River Baptist Church Adult Sunday School podcast archives available at iTunes!!
Efforts to condense wisdom into 140 characters or lessMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Bible quiz: 100 questions for you and and your friends
- Grace Community Church (San Antonio, Texas) Sunday School, July 27, 2014 - Tawfiq Cotman-El: Judas - A Warning To Us All
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- 81 Weeks Of Art (Azurdia, That Is) Preaching Through The Book Of Revelation: The Church Of Persevering Witness (3:7-13)
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards - text and Wordled
- Thomas Aquinas On Predestination Week: Article 1
- Greg Nichols: The 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith (Audio Series)