Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC place of meeting.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards - text and Wordled
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- Saturday Songs: What Makes Mistaken Men Afraid Of Sovereign Grace To Preach?
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- The present writer
- The Lighthearted Sovereigntist?
- Can God Know Everything and Still Give us Free Will? by Kevin DeYoung
- Grace Church, Austin (Texas): Brandon Davison - Three Things A Church Must Strive For