There is a trend today that would put a new robe on the prodigal son while he is still feeding hogs. Some would put the ring on his finger while he still in the pigsty. Others would paint the pigsty and advocate bigger and better hog pens.
Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who can't always find a seat in the third row there (even though GCC has three third rows).
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
The Lighthearted Calvinist/Indian River Baptist Church Adult Sunday School podcast archives available at iTunes!!
Efforts to condense wisdom into 140 characters or lessMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible quiz: 100 questions for you and and your friends
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards - text and Wordled
- This Week's Bible Verse(s) Which Will Never Appear In Your "Verse Of The Day" Email: Lamentations 4:10
- The present writer
- Vincent Cheung: Recall, Repent, Return (Revelation 2:2-4)
- Two Additions To The Free D.A. Carson Ebook Archive At The Gospel Coalition