There is a trend today that would put a new robe on the prodigal son while he is still feeding hogs. Some would put the ring on his finger while he still in the pigsty. Others would paint the pigsty and advocate bigger and better hog pens.
Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC location.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
The Lighthearted Calvinist/Indian River Baptist Church Adult Sunday School podcast archives available at iTunes!!
Efforts to condense wisdom into 140 characters or lessMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- John Piper: The absolute sovereignty of God and the responsibility of man
- Can God Know Everything and Still Give us Free Will? by Kevin DeYoung
- Brief bible study comparing Bible passages that disprove Calvinism and Arminianism
- Eisegesis 101: 2 Peter 3:9
- Quite the tombstone. Quite the man.
- Free Will Friday: James White