There is a trend today that would put a new robe on the prodigal son while he is still feeding hogs. Some would put the ring on his finger while he still in the pigsty. Others would paint the pigsty and advocate bigger and better hog pens.
Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC place of meeting.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards - text and Wordled
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- Bible quiz: 100 questions for you and and your friends
- The Lighthearted Sovereigntist?
- Indian River Baptist Church Sunday School, September 15, 2013: James 2:1-13
- Samuel Waldron: Systematic Theology Lectures From The Midwest Center For Theological Studies
- Today's anathema from The Council Of Trent, Canon 9 on Justification