Classic Repost: Josh Gelatt, Indian River Baptist Church Sermon Excerpt, Easter Sunday, 2009
April 8, 2012 by Jeff Peterson
Posted in Church History, Doctrine, Forgiveness, Indian River Baptist Church, reformed baptist, Sin, Sovereignty, Theology, Truth | Tagged Baptist, Christ, Christianity, Doctrine, Forgiveness, God, Gospel, Indian River Baptist Church, Jesus, Sermons, Sin, Sovereignty, Theology, Truth | Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor (and a swell graphic header courtesy of Josh Gelatt).
- The views expressed here are not the official views of Indian River Baptist Church, just of an old guy who sits in the third row in that assembly.
- Currently: Partly Cloudy: 61F May 20, 2013
- Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Top Posts & Pages
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Indian River Baptist Church AM Sermon, May 12, 2013 - Jeff Gwilt: Colossians 1:15-20
- Francis Schaeffer on the idol of personal peace and affluence
- The unforgivable sin. At least in many churches....
- 1 Cor 4:7: ".........What do you have that you did not receive?...."
- Indian River Baptist Church Sunday School, May 19, 2013 - Jeff Gwilt: 1 Peter, Part 1
- Ravi Zacharias - The Law of Non-Contradiction and the Trinity
- Paul Washer: War On The Sinner's Prayer