Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC place of meeting.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" by Jonathan Edwards - text and Wordled
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- Bible quiz: 100 questions for you and and your friends
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Arturo Azurdia III: God Saves Bad People
- "So if you're a Calvinist, why do you pray if God has predestined everything?"
- The Lighthearted Sovereigntist?
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- John Piper: The Effects Of Studying Romans 9