Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor.
The views expressed here are not the official views of any local church, just of an old guy who sat in the third row at Indian River (Michigan) Baptist Church until he relocated to South Texas. Neither are they the views of Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, but of an aged man who sits somewhere right up front so he can hear properly - and there is a lonnnng third row at the new GCC location.
All Indian River Baptist Church audio is spoken by the present writer unless otherwise specified in the post title.
Watch Grace Community Church, San Antonio, Texas, LIVE!
The Lighthearted Calvinist/Indian River Baptist Church Adult Sunday School podcast archives available at iTunes!!
Efforts to condense wisdom into 140 characters or lessMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Free D.A. Carson PDF books
- Bible quiz: 100 questions for you and and your friends
- The Lighthearted Sovereigntist?
- Calvinism finally proven false, once and for all
- The present writer
- Free Audio Book: J. Gresham Machen's "Christianity and Liberalism" from ReformedAudio (via The Domain for Truth)
- Grace Community Church (San Antonio, Texas) Sermon, July 13, 2014 - James Jennings: May No Fault Be Found With Our Ministry (2 Cor. 6:3-4a)
- B.B. Warfield on John 3:16
- "So if you're a Calvinist, why do you pray if God has predestined everything?"