One uptempo, one downtempo. The IRBC Choir sang an uptempo version last Sunday. Great stuff.
Sound doctrine with a pleasant demeanor (and a swell graphic header courtesy of Josh Gelatt).
- The views expressed here are not the official views of Indian River Baptist Church, just of an old guy who sits in the third row in that assembly.
- Currently: Sunny: 73F May 21, 2013
- Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Top Posts & Pages
- The unforgivable sin. At least in many churches....
- Never Overlook The Mundane
- "Help, Mom! There are Arminians Under My Bed!"
- Did St. Francis of Assisi REALLY say, "Preach the gospel at all times; when necessary, use words?"
- The present writer
- Free eBooks From Reformation Files
- "So if you're a Calvinist, why do you pray if God has predestined everything?"
- Paul Washer: This Job Is Not For Cowards
- Matt Chandler holds Southern Baptist feet to the fire.... (via Defending. Contending.)